Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Invention Commercia



P2T2_Invention from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.
Our teams main goal in our assignment was to make the coolest 50 second commercial with an invention. My team invention was called the Braidenaider. The Braidenaider is a wand that you stick your hair in and it braids it in seconds it also dies your hair. Also one of our goals was to make a product that actually worked. Our invention sort of worked.

My teams best team moment was after we were done filming we were taking of our make up and my lipstick sort of got every where. Also when we had to do an unusual angel Alina did a weird thing and was saying I see it in the mirror I see it in you over and over again and it was so funny. We also jumped on Cara's trampoline and put giant water ballon's on it and when I massaged it it pope'd in my face. Also after we froze Gatorades and had a contest who could finish it first and Cara won. then we watched pitch perfect 2 and i started laughing so hard so Alina started laughing and then i snorted so Cara started laughing

In our production Alina and Cara picked the music. I helped pick out the transitions and helped edit to. we put our invention commercial on Alina's computer so she did all the heavy lifting
cutting out all the bad scenes. Cara watched it and picked out all of the extra parts on the commercial.we also had a really hard time fixing the part where we had no pad so it didn't have action and cut in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment