Wednesday, January 13, 2016

2016 Aspiration

My goals in 2016 are to be a better person. Also to learn to surf and skate. I also want to be able to talk to this person I don't often talk to. I also kind of want to make new friends to hang out with and to tell secrets to. Also I want to get to know my family and my new friends to come.

My number one goal this year is to become a better person. My new goal is to become a better person because I feel like I don't have many friends because I'm "sassy". That's why my other goal is to get more friends. Also at home I only help out a little bit. So that's why this year I want to become a better person

The steps I will take to make it a great year is to be nice to people. Also not be as "sassy" at home. To help out more at school. Also to help out at home to. Also I will be kinder to more people.  That's how this year I will achieve my goal.




No comments:

Post a Comment