Friday, March 4, 2016

Tiny Spherical Worlds

The point of composite images is so that they can over lap. So you really cant just use one of the photos. If you do use only one photo it wont really work that well. Also if they don't over lap it wont be able to become round. Composite images are created from combining several different pictures to go beyond the limitations of a camera.

The difference between polar and spherical is that polar goes in and spherical out. Another thing is that you look up on the world for spherical.Also looking down at the world is polar. And also sometimes the sky is on the outside of polar. The spherical sky is on the inside and not on the outside.

My tiny world is convincing because there is no line in the middle. Also I have a shadow that shows that there is sunlight. There is also surrealism. Im also not floating in my pictures my feet are on the ground. I also put my legs in wards so it looks like i'm standing in my world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment