Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Music Video Finale

P2T7 Hello from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.
Our song is by Adele its called Hello. Our storyline is About 4 friends. The 4 friends have a fight when they were younger and 2 of them try to  apologies to the other ones but they don't answer. That relates to the lyrics by I must of called a thousand times. That is How our storyline goes with our lyrics.

My favorite fast changing shot is when we say "I must of called a thousand times." We have eight different shot changes. We are also in a different spot every time and have different clothes on. We also have this shot in the begging of our video where we change shots with me and Sophia calling Shaday and Kiana. In that sequence we have four different shot types in four different angles.

This music video shows my best work because of how much I leaned in the past year. Also my team is all friends so we know how to communicate with each other. We also split the work up and had a lot of Patience with each other.  We also have the same goal in this project and have separate ideas. Also we all work together and use teamwork

Lyrics
Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet.
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
There's such a difference between us
And a million miles
Hello from the other side
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter.It clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore




No comments:

Post a Comment