Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Humorous Monologue

Currently in my G.T (gifted and talented) program we are learning how to use I movie. so far we have learned how to import and soon we are learning how to edit. Also we have learned how to create a folder to organize all of our projects. We learned how to use a a lumix camera and how to film with it. I also learned how to use cannon camera and how to save the battery and how to import it to our computer and then put it in I movie.

A pad is something that you can use for a requirement often for filming. It also adds extra time to give you space to use your filming so that your words aren't cut off. theses are two main things that you need to know when you use IMovie.

When i was doing my video the hardest thing was importing it to my computer. I thought that adding sound to my video was the easiest part. Also I needed to improve on my audio because it had the wind in it and you couldn't here my voice. the highest score on my vied was two witch means it was developing. Next time i will improve on my audio  and my visuals.





No comments:

Post a Comment